Anyway, I'm Falling in Love With You. by Haruka Mitsui Review

Anyway, I'm Falling in Love With You. by Haruka Mitsui

Published:  16 Nov 2021 
Source: NetGalley
Rating: 5 out of 5


Summary:
Mizuha's 17th birthday is the pits. Her parents totally forgot, and the sempai she likes isn't interested in her. But when her longtime childhood friend asks her out, Mizuha has to sort out what this change in relationship could mean. And her feelings may not be the only ones changing...! A brand-new school love story from the author of I Fell in Love After School!

Review:
AHH I knew by the title right away that this manga was going to ruin me. And it did. Mizuho confesses her love to her crush but he rejects her harshly. As she is trying to console herself, her childhood friend confesses his love other and now she can't stop thinking about him! The art in  this manga is beautiful. There so many beautiful boys to make you drool. Mizuho is a very relatable character. She grew up with a groups boy so they are like brothers to her. It's /weird/ to consider a brother as something more but she can't stop staring at Kizuki after he shared his love with her and showed her intimate moments of kindness and small acts of love. Aside from the love story, Mizuho is trying to be a manga artist but her storylines are average according to her teacher. She needs to experience a real love story to inspire her before she can write a good manga but she is at a loss. How is she supposed to get inspired when her crush won't even acknowledge her? 

THE CLIFFHANGER AT THE END. Omg I am so excited for this manga. It hurts me that I know I have to wait a long time for the next. I am so excited for this story and the beautiful characters to realize their love for each other and goals in life. I like how inklings of the pandemic is scattered in the story making it SO MUCH more real. This is a MUST READ if you are a fan of romance and manga.
Do people really have exciting experiences every day? Like stuff that gets your heart racing...
What's your favorite romance anime/manga?

Warm regards,
Diana Banana

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top