Quotes from His Dark Materials by Phillip Pullman that make you cry or think

Honestly, the His Dark Materials series by Phillip Pullman is a classic in my eyes. I read this series back in high school and think about it often. There is one quote that just sticks with me. It meshes my love for science and romance into one series and I couldn't get enough of it... But let's not talk about the movie. I always wished for more and will be reviewing the series again soon after a re-read in my current  mind state. In the meantime, please enjoy my most favorite quotes from the series that make you either cry or think about life.

I will love you forever; whatever happens. Till I die and after I die, and when I find my way out of the land of the dead, I'll drift about forever, all my atoms, till I find you again...
You speak of destiny as if it was fixed.
I want to kiss you and lie down with you and wake up with you every day of my life till I die, years and years and years away. I don't want a memory, just a memory...
We are all subject to the fates but we must all act as if we are not, or die in despair.
From what we are, spirit; from what we do, matter. Matter and spirit are one.

Hope you enjoyed the photo series! What is your favorite fantasy classic?


Warm regards,

Diana Banana 





0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top